Thursday 11th August 2016
Hyperconvergence infrastructure is a software-centric architecture that tightly integrates compute, storage, networking and virtualization resources on a single hardware platform, all supported by a single vendor.
- Is your organisation considering VDI?
- Is the cost and complexity of traditional three-tier architecture holding you back?
- Would you like to understand why hyperconvergence is now the first choice for VDI deployments?
If so, then join the Trilogy team for the second in our series of summer webinars on Thursday 11th August 2016 and learn how to be a VDI hero! Over the course of 60 minutes our experts will address 3 key areas:
- How you can start small and seamlessly scale to support 100s or 1000s of virtual desktops with pay-as-you-grow economics
- Ensure you lower overall infrastructure costs by eliminating the need to procure and manage separate virtualisation software
- Deploy a complete virtual desktop solution in just hours without requiring specialised storage skills
This webinar is presented by technologist Francis O’Haire, renowned for his unique skill in articulating complex technologies to IT audiences.
Francis is passionate about good technologies that solve real life problems, with decades of experience in the IT industry his extensive knowledge of topics including virtualisation, cloud and security will guarantee your time at this webinar as well spent.
Date: Thur 11th August 2016
Time: 11am – 12 noon