On 1st August, Trilogy Technologies launched the latest version of our edge/point portal with a brand new look and feel. Specifically for managed services customers, edge/point provides a real-time consolidated view of your organisation’s unique IT infrastructure assets, in a clean, easy-to-navigate portal.
Integrated with the various tools and platforms used by Trilogy to proactively manage and monitor our clients’ infrastructure, by using edge/point, clients themselves get unique insights into their IT systems including:
- Infrastructure assets (software and hardware)
- Security status including anti-virus and patching
- Incident management and reporting
- Active directory users and security policy
- Corporate compliance
- Service tickets and SLA reporting
“The new dashboard on Trilogy’s updated client portal provides a good clear picture of our overall IT system’s health and makes it much easier to spot potential problem areas at a glance. It’s the perfect tool for non-IT management to get an understandable overview of system status.” James McElhinney, ITC Group
Clients prioritise the need for monitoring data in real-time and these graphical dashboards deliver the transparency needed to support decision-making in a world of increasingly complex infrastructure environments.
Some of the changes and new features are:
- New look home screen dashboard; with a Red, Amber, Green status of the entire infrastructure
- Consolidated views of all back-end systems
- Enhanced patching and antivirus information
- Greater visibility of devices – not just servers and workstations
- New notification sections, providing alerts on expiring warranties and licences
- Enhanced security access
“edge/point allows us to have a comprehensive real-time view of our infrastructure and service desk. The dashboard gives a clear status of each aspect of our environment which can be drilled into fast and intuitively to give detailed information.” Russell Cullen, Campion Insurance
This new edge/point portal enables you to see the exact same information Trilogy does – in real time – all in one place.
Read more about edge/point on our product page.