Ten things hyperconvergence can do for you
Thursday 28th July 2016
Hyperconvergence infrastructure is a software-centric architecture that tightly integrates compute, storage, networking and virtualization resources on a single hardware platform, all supported by a single vendor.
- Have you fully considered the value for your organisation in adopting hyperconvergence?
- Is the cost and complexity of traditional three-tier architecture holding you back?
- Are operational IT issues still standing in the way of innovation?
If so, then join the Trilogy team for the first in our series of summer webinars on Thursday 28th July 2016 where you can gain a better understanding of what is meant by hyperconverged infrastructure. And, more importantly, how (or whether) to implement for your organisation.
Over the course of 60 minutes, hear from the experts on how moving to a hyperconverged infrastructure can enable your organisation to:
- Build a fast, efficient and highly scalable enterprise datacentre
- Reduce the cost and complexity of virtualisation and separate storage & SAN management
- Deploy enterprise applications such as SAP, Oracle, Exchange and SQL onto a single platform, consuming up to 80% less space and 50% lower CapEx
This webinar is presented by technologist Francis O’Haire, renowned for his unique skill in articulating complex technologies to IT audiences.
Francis is passionate about good technologies that solve real life problems, with decades of experience in the IT industry his extensive knowledge of topics including virtualisation, cloud and security will guarantee your time at this webinar as well spent.
TO JOIN THE WEBINAR PLEASE REGISTER HERE
Date: Thur 28th July 2016
Time: 11am – 12 noon