The best IT infrastructure is infrastructure you can’t see! Webinar 3
Thursday 25th August 2016
Hyperconvergence infrastructure is a software-centric architecture that tightly integrates compute, storage, networking and virtualization resources on a single hardware platform, all supported by a single vendor.
- Is your datacentre infrastructure team facing performance, availability and scalability challenges?
- Are your application infrastructure needs complex and expensive?
- Are you wondering about the infrastructure needs for the next generation of database applications?
If so then join the Trilogy team for the third in our series of summer webinars entitled Invisible Infrastructure for Enterprise Applications taking place on Thursday 25th August 2016. Over the course of 60 minutes our experts will address 3 key areas:
- Introducing a new hyperconverged approach to meet your business critical application needs
- Ten reasons why you should deploy your enterprise applications such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle databases and SAP business applications on Nutanix Invisible Infrastructure
- Getting started – When it is time to make a change
This webinar is presented by technologist Francis O’Haire, renowned for his unique skill in articulating complex technologies to IT audiences.
Francis is passionate about good technologies that solve real life problems, with decades of experience in the IT industry his extensive knowledge of topics including virtualisation, cloud and security will guarantee your time at this webinar as well spent.
Date: Thur 25th August 2016
Time: 11am – 12 noon