Learn how your organisation can meet the demands of today’s mobile workforce while keeping your company’s information secure, with solutions and services from Sophos, Citrix and Trilogy.
Do you hold personal data about EU citizens?
Learn more about the proposed EU regulation which will require all organisations to implement stringent security measures to protect this personal information, be it a name, a photo, email address, healthcare records or bank details, no matter where in the world they are based.
With severe penalties for breaches of personal data, encryption is the best way to minimise the risk of fines.
Enabling Workforce Mobility
Embracing workforce mobility offers organizations significant benefits, from increased employee productivity to improved business agility. To maximise these advantages, workforce mobility solutions must empower users to work from anywhere on the device of their choice while providing IT with a complete platform to address security, scalability and visibility challenges.
This event is particularly relevant for the following
- Business/IT/Compliance managers responsible for security of their data and the implications of the EU Regulation
- Those who wish to understand how to enable Workforce Mobility in their organisation
Join us on Tuesday 16 June and learn how your organisation can address the requirements demanded by today’s mobile workforce while keeping your company’s information secure.
08.30 Breakfast & Registration
- Introduction – Mike O’Regan, Business Development Director, Trilogy Technologies
- Are you ready for the new EU Data Protection Regulation? – Greg Iddon, Security Evangelist, Sophos
- Enabling the Mobile Workforce – Paul Roberts, Enterprise Mobility Specialist, Citrix