Today this thinking might be equally applied to the world of business. As society and technology evolves, organisations must respond with the highest levels of IT flexibility and enable the fast-changing transformation in how people do business.
As IT becomes a more critical component for organisations, the ensuing transformation of systems, processes and practices becomes an integral part of their success.
This event looks at how to achieve close alignment of IT with the key business objectives and examines the role of IT in the Business Transformation process, encompassing structure, services, architecture, policies and processes.
We also address how you can ensure IT becomes a business enabler, delivering flexible, scalable, secure infrastructure which will meet the future needs of the growing modern business.
Joined by technologists from VMware and NetApp, we look at how these leading vendors are delivering new solutions which change the way we build and manage IT infrastructure.
08.45 Registration & Breakfast
- The Role of IT in Business Transformation – Pat Millar, MD of Clarion Consulting
- VMware and IT in the Cloud Era – Ian Moore, Country Manager (Ireland) VMware
- Empowering IT as a Service – Ryan Sudding, Systems Engineer, VMware
10.45 Coffee Break
- The Unbound Cloud – Matt Watts, Director Technical and Strategy, NetApp
- Managed IT as a Service – John Casey, Sales Director, Trilogy Technologies